Nutrition Education Program Updates
March 13th, 2020
- Second Harvest is suspending all off-site cooking classes out of an abundance of caution.
- Second Harvest is following the CDC’s and Spokane Regional Health District’s recommendation for social distancing.
- This is an evolving situation, and we will continue to update you if/when rescheduling classes is possible.
- Thank you for your flexibility and understanding during this time!
- If the people you serve (e.g., if it’s a school, students/families) need food assistance during this time, please direct them to their local food bank. If they don’t know where they can go for food, they can call Second Harvest at 509-534-6678 or go to 2-harvest.org to get help finding a food bank near them.
- For more updates on how Second Harvest is responding to the COVID-19 situation, go to 2-harvest.org/covid19.