Community Classes held in The Kitchen at Second Harvest are designed to serve people facing hunger.
Class Theme: Pumpkin Everything
Is it even October if we haven't cooked a pumpkin dish yet? From Savory to Sweet...pumpkin can do it all. It's not just for lattes and pies, we promise. And did you know that it's a great source of Vitamin A, too? This means it helps with your eyesight, your immune system, and more! As you can SEE, we can't wait to cook pumpkin treats with you.
Recipes from this class: Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies and Pumpkin Dip
New to The Kitchen?
- Before registering for class CLICK HERE to learn about our class guidelines.
- No Show Policy is in effect! If you can't join us after all, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. After 2 No Shows, you MUST CALL to register for classes. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Bring containers to take home recipes prepared in class.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all classes and events. Please arrive 15 minutes early to Second Harvest in order to get signed in.
- By attending kitchen classes and events, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give Second Harvest the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge Second Harvest from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. Thank you.