Community Classes held in The Kitchen at Second Harvest are designed to serve people facing hunger.
Class Theme: Autumn Stew
This one is a Second Harvest classic! You won't believe how is easy it is to make a delicious, nutritious stew (perfect for cooler temperatures) using almost entirely pantry ingredients. We'll pair this comforting stew with another class favorite -- yogurt rolls!
Recipes from this class: West African Peanut Stew & Yogurt Rolls
New to The Kitchen?
- Before registering for class CLICK HERE to learn about our class guidelines.
- No Show Policy is in effect! If you can't join us after all, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. After 2 No Shows, you MUST CALL to register for classes. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Bring containers to take home recipes prepared in class.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all classes and events. Please arrive 15 minutes early to Second Harvest in order to get signed in.
- By attending kitchen classes and events, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give Second Harvest the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge Second Harvest from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. Thank you.